Capital Gains Tax (CGT) Services
Capital Gains Tax (CGT) usually involves a large tax bill, but there are many viable ways we can reduce or even fully mitigate your liability.
Capital Gains Tax of up to 28% is levied on any ‘capital gains’ you may make throughout your life, such as on share dealings or investment property. If you are considering or have purchased an investment property or second home, sold land for development or have shares in an investment company or a stock market portfolio you will be exposed to Capital Gains Tax.
Fortunately, there are a number of ‘relief’s’ that can be claimed to reduce gains, including Gift Relief, Reinvestment Relief, Principle Private Residence Relief, Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) or Seed EIS, and Entrepreneurs Relief.
- Determining the most tax effective structure for your business
- Taking full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs
- Achieving the optimum capital or revenue tax treatment
- Reducing tax on disposals and maximising relief on acquisitions
- Making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry
- Meeting the rigorous demands of compliance including corporation tax self-assessment
- Acting on your behalf in discussions with the tax authorities
- Efficient corporate tax planning can result in potentially significant improvements in your bottom line.
For a face to face meeting with a client services team member, contact us on 0207 183 9448 or email: email@example.com
© Copyright 2017 Birchtree Sullivan - Chartered Certified Accountants