Are you interested in selling a business?
Proper planning can make a real difference to what you get when you sell a business.
How do you get the best price? Who is the right buyer? How do you keep the tax bill low on the proceeds? How do you get the most from your business sale?
Business sale: things to consider.
Here are a few things to ask yourself:
1. What is the true value of your business?
2. Will your business attract interest?
3. Is everything ready for a ‘smooth’ sale?
4. How can you increase the value of your business?
5. When is the right time to sell your business?
6. Who might be interested?
7. What are the tax implications of your business sale?
Help with selling your business.
Our team views every business sale as unique and is skilled at working with individual owner-managers to get the best from selling their business.
It’s all about getting the right deal done – and in the best and most profitable way for you.
Birchtree Sullivan business sale services.
Here are some of the ways we can help you sell your business:
• Creating an exit plan
• Valuing your business
• Creating a compelling sales document
• Identifying buyers
• Obtaining & managing offers
• Selecting a preferred buyer
• Project management from start to finish
• Advice on the tax aspects of a sale
• Preparing for due diligence
So what does all this mean? It means that by using Birchtree Sullivan, you can be positive of getting the best possible price for your company when you decide to sell.