Payroll Services in London, UK
What you can expect from our services
- PAYE registration with HMRC
- Filing of monthly Real Time Information (RTI)
- Payroll advice & support when your business needs it
- Prepare, complete and submit statutory forms, including year-end returns, P35, P60s, P45s and P46s
- Administrate bonuses, incentive schemes, and ex-gratia and termination payments
- Administrate PAYE, National Insurance, statutory sick pay, etc.
- Tax efficient salary and dividend planning
- Detailed pay element & payslips
When to register for payroll & PAYE?
All business with employees desiring to run payroll must register for PAYE with HMRC. PAYE is the system used by HMRC to accumulate Income Tax and National Insurance Contributions from employment.
PAYE registration is not required where none of your employees is paid above £116 or more per week or get expenses, benefits, have another employment or get a pension.
Birchtree Sullivan will assist you in assessing the requirement for PAYE registration and will do both registering the business for PAYE with HMRC and on-going payroll including Real Time Information (RTI) submissions as part of your accountancy package.
Reporting & Payments of your Payroll
Payments to employees are made the net of income tax and National Insurance (deducted at source), these taxes are then paid by the employer to HMRC for both employer and employee taxes.
There may be other deductions that an employer is required to make, such as student loan repayments (which is payable to Student Loan Company), pension contributions etc.
Once a payroll is run, the payroll information is then submitted to HMRC through RTI. Birchtree Sullivan will accomplish your entire payroll process to help you save time so you can concentrate on more productive areas of your business.
By 2018, all employers in the UK are required to provide a workplace pension scheme. The Pension Act 2008 introduced new duties for all employers.
If you own a business that employs one worker or more you’ll need to:
- Set up a workplace pension scheme that meets the new rules
- Automatically enrol all eligible workers
- Pay contributions into the retirement pots (pensions) of eligible workers
- Enrol other workers if they ask to join the scheme
- Birchtree Sullivan provides a comprehensive service to manage the entire Auto Enrolment process from setting up, running and reporting requirements.