There are plenty of ways to grow your business. It’s just about finding the best growth opportunities. Here are some options.
Business growth options
1. Organic growth – Your existing business may have plenty of potential to grow long-term in its present form. A sound business plan and marketing plan will help.
2. Merger & acquisition – Buying a business can be a great way to expand geographically, tap into new customers or bolt on additional products. Make your merger or acquisition a success by speaking to us, Contact us.
3. Growing overseas – Trading internationally can offer massive growth potential. Our international services team will help you understand new markets and establish local contacts there.
4. Diversification – Diversification into new products, services or markets not only offers growth opportunities but may qualify you for a grant or R&D tax credits. Contact us to find out more.
Practicalities of growing a business
• Outsourcing – Outsourcing key functions such as payroll, bookkeeping or certain finance functions may free up valuable resources for growth. Explore our other business services.
• Tax planning & restructuring – planning or restructuring for maximum tax efficiency can preserve valuable cash to fund business growth. Don’t pay unnecessary tax. Talk to our experts.
How can Birchtree Sullivan help?
UK-wide, We advise our clients, in all sectors and at all stages of their business lifecycle. Whether you need specific business growth advice or someone to provide a sounding board we have a wealth of experience to share.