Do you know your responsibilities as a Company Secretary?
The last thing you need as a busy business owner is to use up valuable time and resources making sure you are complying with the Companies Act. Moreover, with company legislation changing at the rate it does, you need to be sure you are fully aware of how the changes affect you and your fellow directors. We can give you complete peace of mind in this area by carrying out your company secretarial duties for you.
We can create and register a company, specific to your needs, on the same-day basis, and electronically if required. Alternatively, we can provide you with an ‘off the shelf’ company formation services.
All companies are required to have a registered office, but it is not necessary for this to be located at your operational address. If you decide to distance your registered office address from your operational base then you may elect to use Birchtree Sullivan address as your company’s registered office. This is a service that we provide to many of our clients.
We can help you fulfil this role and offer the following services…
- Registered office facilities
- Maintenance of statutory registers
- Submission of statutory documents
- Giving notice of General Meetings
- Drafting agendas for company meetings
- Preparing Minutes of Meetings
- Completion of share transfer forms
- Preparation of share certificates
- Changes to the Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Changes to Authorised and issued share capital
- Carrying out company searches
- Filing of Annual Return
- Acting as Company Secretary
- General Company Law advice
- Amendments to the officers of the company
- Advice on the protection of minority interests