Company Formation | LLP
If you are looking to setup a business with a colleague or partner, then this option may be right for you.
The LLP combines features of both limited liability companies and traditional partnerships, in that they offer the limited liability protection available to Limited Company shareholders but with the flexible nature and tax structure available to partnerships.
Limited Liability Partnerships are available to any ‘two or more persons associated for carrying on a lawful business with a view to profit’ by incorporation with the Registrar of Companies.
Who Is It For?
Traditional professional partnerships such as solicitors, accountants or architects who have been prohibited by their professional bodies from incorporating as limited companies but require the benefits of limited liability and corporate status.
Features & Benefits
- Requires a minimum of two Members
- A company name of your choice
- Members of the LLP are able to limit their personal liability
- Ability for Members to separate out different rights
- No need for governing documents, although a Partnership Deed is highly recommended
- Differently taxed in that the profits are treated as the personal income of the members
- It is a separate legal entity and can therefore hold property, enter into contracts, sue or be sued in its own right
Proof of ID
We are legally obliged to check proof of ID and proof of address for customers using our address services. This is to comply with the Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations. For which documents you need to provide us please check the FAQs.
For a face to face meeting with a client services team member, contact us on (+44)0207 183 9448 or email: email@example.com